1. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences and Food Technology (IJNSFT)- English
The “Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology “is the official scientific quarterly publication of the National Nutrition & Food Technology Research Institute (NNFTRI) since 2006. This journal is indexed by: Chemical Abstracts Service, CINAHL, Index Copernicus, EMRO, CABI, ISC, SID, Iran Medex and Magiran. This Journal covers multidisciplinary research concerning nutrition and food technology. IJNSFT publishes original research, review articles, short communications and letters to the editor not previously published or simultaneously submitted for publication elsewhere including national and international Journals. The article could be in the following fields:
1) Nutrition Sciences: community nutrition , nutritional epidemiology, biochemical, molecular and genetic mechanisms in the nutrition related diseases, nutrients physiology and metabolism, nutritional immunology, behavior patterns of food consumption, nutritional mathematic models and methodology, nutrition for special and high risk groups, randomized clinical trials and cohort studies.
2) Food Sciences: technology, production and innovations in food products, functional foods, food for special diseases, food process, food microbiology, food quality and safety, food science and engineering, quality and sensory evaluation of foods, Nano-and bio-technology of foods.
Journal’s homepage: www.nsft.sbmu.ac.ir
2. Nutrition and Food Sciences Research
The scientific and research merits of the journal “Nutrition and Food Sciences Research (NFSR)” was approved by the letter No. 100/1316 dated 12 November 2013 at the 111th meeting dated 13 October 2013 of the Medical Commission of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. pISSN: 2322-1348, eISSN: 2322-133x.
NFSR is an open access journal and is a multidisciplinary peer reviewed journal that publishes significant advances and discoveries in all aspects of nutrition and food technology. NFSR aims to promote communication among nutrition and food technology researchers worldwide. This journal publishes original works within the area of nutrition and food technology and related disciplines that has not been published elsewhere or submitted simultaneously to other journals.
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished Research Papers, Survey Papers, Informative Articles, Case Studies, Review Papers, Comparative Studies, Dissertation Chapters, which are not under review in any other conference or journal. All tracks are open to both research and industry contributions. All authors must agree on the content of the manuscript and its submission for publication in this journal before it is submitted to us.
The following is an outline of the areas covered in the Journal:
• Community nutrition, including nutrition in subcultures, dietary patterns, food choices, nutrition in vulnerable groups and socioeconomic determinants of diet-related disorders
• Nutritional epidemiology
• Nutritional biochemistry, immunology and genetics
• International nutrition
• Nutrients physiology and metabolism, interactions, requirements
• Clinical nutrition
• Cellular and molecular nutrition, including nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics, nutrimetabolomics and nutriproteomics
• Randomized controlled trials (RCTs) and cohort studies are especially welcomed.
• Functional foods
• Food microbiology
• Food safety and quality control
• Food toxicology and food contaminants
• Food nano- and bio-technology
• Packaging and stability of food products
• Food-borne diseases
We invite you to submit your manuscript(s) through our online submission at: www.nfsr.sbmu.ac.ir. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
I hope you will consider Nutrition and Food Sciences Research
Journal's homepage: www.nfsr.sbmu.ac.ir
3. Applied Food Biotechnology- English
The Applied Food Biotechnology (AFB) is an international peer-reviewed quarterly open access journal. We are inviting you to contribute high-quality original research/ critical up-to-date review article(s) to the AFB for its upcoming issue. This journal is owned by the National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences and is approved by journals commission of the Iranian Ministry of Sciences, Researches and Technologies.
Aims & Scope:
Applied Food Biotechnology publishes original research, review articles, short communication, systematic reviews, meta-analysis, and hypothesis related to the field of Food Biotechnology. The following is an outline of the areas covered in the Journal:
• Biochemical and Bioprocess Engineering (for food production, fortification, safety, etc)
• Metabolic and Genetic Engineering in Food Science
• Food Microbiology
• Nanobiotechnology in Food Science and Technology
• Biopolymers as Food Packaging Materials
• Waste Treatment
Chairman: Majid Hajifaraji (PhD),
Associate Prof, Dept. of Food and Nutrition Policy and Planning Research, Head of the National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute, phone: +98- 21-22360661 & fax: +98-21-22360660, email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kianoush Khosravi-Darani (PhD), Associate Professor of Biotechnology Phone: +98-21-22 376473, 22376480,
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Masoumeh Moslemi, email: Moslemy.email@example.com, Tel: +98-9111946719
Negin Ahmadi, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +98-9353426361
Journal’s website: http://journals.sbmu.ac.ir/afb
Journal’s email: email@example.com