آزمایشگاه پژوهشهای تغذیهای انستیتو تحقیقات تغذیهای و صنایع غذایی کشور
The Nutrition Research Laboratory was established in 1969 at the Nutrition and Food Industry Research Institute.. At present, this laboratory participates in many national researches, research projects and student dissertations and is ready to cooperate with other educational and research groups and other centers..
This laboratory has been cooperating with the health reference laboratories of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education since 2013 as a partner laboratory in the field of vitamin D status assessment..
Another honor of this department is that it has succeeded as the only laboratory in the country with international approval from DEQAS (vitamin D External Quality Assurance Scheme) Receive serum for vitamin D measurement validity.
This laboratory with experienced personnel and advanced equipment, in addition to performing routine tests, has the facilities to measure vitamins, evaluate oxidative stress and inflammatory indicators..
Some of the facilities and activities of the Nutrition Research Laboratory are as follows:
- Acceptance and sampling for all student dissertations and approved projects of the institute and referral outside the center
- Perform all hematology tests by cell counter device
- Performing all general and specialized biochemical tests by autoanalyzer
- Perform all HPLC tests, including vitamins (Contains retinol and 25-hydroxycalciferol) And biomarkers (Such as carotenoids)
- Performing molecular experiments by PCR
- Perform all specialized hormonal tests by ELISA and RIA methods
- Perform cell culture and related tests
- Measurement of trace elements by potentiometric PSA method
- Perform all coagulation tests with a coagulometer
- Measurement of basal metabolism with indirect calorimeter (Respiratory)
- Evaluation of body chemical composition by BIA method
- Evaluation of upper body and visceral fat with Viscan device
- Perform routine urine tests
- Performing parasitological tests
- Answering all tests by laboratory software
- Operational arena implementation (field) For sampling
The result of the research activities of this laboratory, apart from participating in a large number of dissertations of postgraduate courses and specialized and sub-specialized courses in clinical medicine, has been the publication of many articles published in prestigious Persian and international journals, including AJCN, EJCN, JCEM, Diabetes Care, Nutrition Reviews, BMC Medicine and BMC Pediatrics are worth mentioning.
The main activity of educational laboratories of the Faculty of Nutrition Sciences and Food Industry:
کنترل کیفی، میکربشناسی، بیوشیمی ، شیمی پایه، سلولی مولکولی ( Postgraduate nutrition )، شیمی و آنالیز ( Postgraduate nutrition )Experimental preparation of food ( Animals )
1- Cooperating with professors in holding practical classes
2- Cooperating in holding laboratory classes virtually and preparing relevant films
3- Cooperating with graduate students in doing dissertations
4- Cooperation in conducting research projects
5- Estimating the annual needs of laboratories
6- Preparing instructions for working with laboratory devices
7- Preparing a birth certificate for all laboratory devices
8- Cooperation with the growth center
9- Cooperation and service of laboratory services to other centers
10 - Cooperation with professors in holding practical exams
This article is without tags.